
Description
A band of satanist hippies roll into a town and begin terrorizing the local folk. After raping a local girl, her grandpa goes after them, only to be beaten and forced to take LSD. His grandson then plots revenge on the satanists by feeding them meat pies infected with blood from a rabid dog. They turn into crazed lunatics and begin killing and/or infecting everything in their path.

I Drink Your Blood (1970)
Genre: Horror
Cast: Bhaskar Roy Chowdhury (Horace Bones), Jadin Wong (Sue-Lin), Rhonda Fultz (Molly)
Crew: Jerry Gross (Producer), David E. Durston (Director), David E. Durston (Writer)
Release: 1970-01-01
Budget: $4,256,337
Revenue: $77,670,146
Grounds Maintenance Worker: Mrs. Cordie Satterfield V
Log Grader and Scaler: Dario Crist
Dentist: Keely Gerlach
Command Control Center Officer: Amelie Beahan MD
Diamond Worker: Prof. Frida Hyatt IV
Metal-Refining Furnace Operator: Adah Gislason
Announcer: Mya Bechtelar
Farm Equipment Mechanic: Paxton Heller DDS
Social Sciences Teacher: Prof. Delta Baumbach
Production Control Manager: Matilda Barton
Computer Specialist: Sigurd Powlowski
Agricultural Engineer: Lillian Dicki
Cast: Bhaskar Roy Chowdhury (Horace Bones), Jadin Wong (Sue-Lin), Rhonda Fultz (Molly)
Crew: Jerry Gross (Producer), David E. Durston (Director), David E. Durston (Writer)
Release: 1970-01-01
Budget: $4,256,337
Revenue: $77,670,146
Grounds Maintenance Worker: Mrs. Cordie Satterfield V
Log Grader and Scaler: Dario Crist
Dentist: Keely Gerlach
Command Control Center Officer: Amelie Beahan MD
Diamond Worker: Prof. Frida Hyatt IV
Metal-Refining Furnace Operator: Adah Gislason
Announcer: Mya Bechtelar
Farm Equipment Mechanic: Paxton Heller DDS
Social Sciences Teacher: Prof. Delta Baumbach
Production Control Manager: Matilda Barton
Computer Specialist: Sigurd Powlowski
Agricultural Engineer: Lillian Dicki
We drink your blood — Powerwolf | Перевод и текст песни | Lyrsense - Перевод песни We drink your blood — Рейтинг: 5 / 5 60 мнений. previous. play pause. 00:00. We drink your blood. Мы пьем твою кровь
I Drink Your Blood by Ren Byrd - i drink your blood and it tastes so good it tastes sweet
Powerwolf We_Drink Your Blood скачать mp3 бесплатно и слушать - RADIO TAPOK — We Drink Your Blood (Powerwolf на русском) 03:43. Powerwolf — We Drink Your Blood 03:44
Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood Original слушать и скачать на - We Drink Your Blood Rerecorded Version — Powerwolf. We Drink Your Blood (feat. Johannes Eckerström) — Powerwolf feat
I Drink Your Blood (Film) - TV Tropes - I Drink Your Blood note I DRINK IT UP is a 1970 exploitation horror film directed by David E. Durston. The girl's little brother and the grandfather's grandson, a little boy named Pete, takes revenge by shooting a rabid dog, extracting some of its blood and injecting it into some meat pies
I Drink Your Blood - "I Drink Your Blood" is a cult horror film originally released in 1970. I Drink Your Blood — est un film d horreur américain, sorti en 1970 et réalisé par David Durston. Synopsis Une bande de hippies drogués et méchants débarquent dans une petite commune pour s installer dans un hôtel abandonné
I Drink Your Blood - I Drink Your Blood on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up and share your playlists. I Drink Your Blood (also known as Hydro-Phobia) is a cult horror film originally released in 1970
I Drink Your Blood | Tropedia | Fandom - Wiki Targeted (Entertainment). Do you like this video? Play Sound. I Drink Your Blood is a 1970 exploitation horror film directed by David E. Durston. A coven of eight psychopathic Satanist hippies have descended upon the tiny backwoods town of Valley
I Drink Your Blood - I Drink Your Blood Songtext von Blood Farmers mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Movies. They rape a local girl and her grandpa goes after them. 3 Favorites . The other Great Blood Horror was, of course, I Eat Your Skin
I DRINK YOUR BLOOD - Grindhouse Releasing - I Drink your blood. USA, 1971. Director: David E. Durston. Bhaskar, Jack Damon, Lynn Lowry, Jadine Wong, George Patterson, Rhonda Fultz Grindhouse Releasing's acclaimed special edition DVD is the only authorized release of the uncut I DRINK YOUR BLOOD, featuring long-lost
I Drink Your Blood (1970) - IMDb - I Drink Your Blood: Directed by David E. Durston. With Bhaskar Roy Chowdhury, Jadin Wong, Rhonda Fultz, George Patterson. A group of Satanic hippies wreak havoc on a small town where a young boy, whose sister and grandfather were victimized by them, tries to get even - with deadly results
Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube - your blood And we open your veins We drink, we drink, we drink your blood Kyrie Eleison We drink, we drink We are the dark, we are the saints of blood at night We hear the call, when the moon shines red We grab your body, in the morning all we are Satisfied when you're dead We
Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood - скачать бесплатно в mp3 - Другие песни исполнителя. Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood. 276 kbps. 3:43
I Drink Your Blood - Home | Facebook - I Drink Your Blood is a cult horror film originally released in 1970. The film was written and directed by David E. Durston
Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood скачать и слушать песню онлайн - Grandson. Blood // Water. 831 320kb/s 03:34 8.2 Mб. Скачать. Grandson
Watch I Drink Your Blood-1970 online free - I Drink Your Blood-1970. Added by hd movies. Also Known As: Die Tollwütigen West, Blood Suckers West, Я пью твою кровь Soviet, Die Satansbande West, Buveurs de sang, Me bebo tu sangre, Hyper-Phobia, I Drink Your Blood, State Farm, Dipsao gia aima, Perros rabiosos, Bebedores
Powerwolf - Текст песни We Drink Your Blood - RU - We drink your blood. When the midnight sky is red. We drink, we drink, we drink your blood. Kyrie eleison
I Drink Your Blood (1970) directed by David E. Durston • - I Drink Your Blood is one of my favourites from the 1970s, and is one of those films that does what it says on the tin, whilst subjecting 1970s post Charles Manson I Drink Your Blood! A simple story of a small town, terrorised by Charlie Manson style psychotic hippy Satanists, now with added rabies!
Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood Lyrics | Genius Lyrics - "We Drink Your Blood" is the second single of Powerwolf's fourth studio album "Blood of the Saints". The title of the song is an allusion to the congregation in the Christian liturgy: "Take this, all of you, and drink from it, for this "We Drink Your Blood" was the first Powerwolf song to receive a music video
I Drink Your Blood - Rotten Tomatoes - A group of satanic hippies becomes rabid and cannibalistic after being fed meat pies injected with dog blood. There are no featured reviews for I Drink Your Blood because the movie has not released yet ()
I Drink Your Blood (1970) | MUBI - /10. 179 Ratings. I Drink your blood. Trailer
Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood (Axe) / Стихи.ру - Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood. Axe. О, Матерь Божья, мы в священный час с мечом
I Drink Your Blood - Wikipedia - I Drink Your Blood is a 1971 American exploitation horror film written and directed by David E. Durston, produced by Jerry Gross, and starring Bhaskar Roy Chowdhury, Jadine Wong, and Lynn Lowry
WE DRINK YOUR BLOOD CHORDS (ver 2) by - Some corrections from TerezH version
Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood - (Мы пьём твою кровь) на - Ссылка на кавер и разбор: watch?v=Quq6GnEhP2s watch?v=-36R2As7kPs Сайт с аккордами: chords/powerwolf-we-drink -your-blood-acoustic-cover-melodicka-bros
[123movie] [putlocker] [bluray] [dvdrip] [utorrent] [free] [full] [download] [youtube] [HD] [watch] [dailymotion] [subtitle] [online] [streaming] [english]

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.